Experience a night in Buenos Aires like a local. The amazing food, the culture, and an authentic club where a live orchestra plays and locals gather to dance tango in its purest form. All of this in one fun, exciting group tour led by one of our expert guides. This tour is a must if you want to learn more about local customs!
A vacant in a group tour for up to 11 persons.
Food and drinks in all the food stops
Admission to the “milonga”.
A taxi from the coffee shop to the Milonga.
Transportation to and from the hotel is NOT included.
Hours & Location
Mondays and Wednesdays 08:30pm to 11:30pm
Meeting point disclosed after booking (Near the Obelisk)
The tour lasts 3 hours
In case of strong raining the tour may cancel. We’ll let you know in advance.
2 persons minimum. In case you are the only traveler we’ll inform you.
If you want to book for a private group contact us
Like Buenos Aires, Avenida Corrientes never sleeps. Through its lively blocks you’ll discover bookstores open until dawn, a myriad of theaters, the best pizzerias catering to customers and actors, stunning architecture from different time periods. A fusion of local tradition and everything Buenos Aires nightlife has to offer. You’ll get an authentic experience with the most knowledgeable tour guides in the city, in 4 traditional porteño’s stops. Get ready to enjoy:
• 3 food stops to eat like a real porteño and an authentic milonga (tango club) with a live orchestra provide a genuine experience.
• Eat the best pizza of your life, Argentina style in a historic pizzeria. Years of tradition and a deep Italian heritage mix to bring you only the best
• Discover the flavors of artisanal ice-cream (another national hit!) in the first ice cream parlor of the city
• Have a warm beverage in one of the city’s Remarkable Coffee shops. The flavors and scents of exotic spices and coffees create a charming atmosphere.
• Experience an authentic Milonga in San Telmo, where a tango band gives rhythm to the night and locals gather to dance Tango in its purest form!